GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The candidates who are already in Govt./ Corporation or Autonomous Bodies Service should apply through proper channel. They may send an advance copy to avoid delay but the application through proper channel should reach before the due date or they should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
2. Submission of incomplete application i.e. without attested copies of testimonials/ academic career/experience certificate prescribed fee may render the candidate ineligible.
3. The number of posts is liable to increase or decrease either way, including complete withdrawal, without assigning any reason.
4. Qualification can be relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
5. The abbreviation G.C. stands for General Category, S.C. for Scheduled Caste, BC for Backward Class ESM for Ex-Serviceman and P.H.C. for physically handicapped.
6. Passport size photograph duly attested shall be affixed on the application form.
7. The reserved post will be filled up as per latest Haryana Govt. instruction.
8. If applications for any advertised posts are received in large numbers, the appointing authority can hold a written test for short listing the candidates for interview or on the basis of rational criteria. The decision of the appointing authority in all matters including suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
9. The eligibility of the candidates i.e. qualification, experience and age will be considered upto the date of applications i.e.________.
10. Candidates will have to undergo trade test/ written test/ typing on Computer Stenography test etc. as applicable and decided by the competent authority wherever applicable.
11. No TA/DA for attending the interview etc. will be paid.
12. For each posts applications be submitted separately.
13. Candidates must write (Application for the post of “………………”) on the top of envelop in which the application is being submitted.
14. The bank drafts of Rs. 250/-(Rs. 70/- for SC/ST Candidates) as application fee for all the posts in favour of Registrar, BPSMV Khanpur Kalan (Sonipat) payable at Punjab National Bank, Khanpur Kalan (Sonipat).
15. The last date of receipt of applications in the office of Registrar, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan- 131305 is…………….. upto 5:00 P.M. In case, due to any circumstances,………… is declared a holiday, the application shall be received by 5:00 PM on the next working day. Applications received after this date shall be summarily rejected and returned.
16. Submission of incomplete application may render the candidates ineligible.