- 70% to 75% = 18 (Students) *8000 = 144000 (PA) = 8000 per months
- 76% to 80% = 12 (Students)*10000 = 120000 (PA) = 10000 per months
97 students are getting reserve category (SC/BC) scholarship from Director, Board of Technical Education Hartyana
A Project of the Central Govt. Ministry of HRD was started in _______, the scheme offered several courses to the handicapped girls students. No tution fee or any other expenses are charged from the handicapped students, rather the polytechnic spend Rs. 1700/- per month on boarding lodging clothing books and equipments etc for each student. 25 students in formal and 600 students in non formal trades are trained per year.
Community Development Through Polytechnic:
Community Development Through Polytechnic wing was started in May 1993 through MHRD, Govt of India. It impart free training of six month's duration to the unemployed rural youths. The training centers are established in the nearby area of Khanpur Kalan particularly for women in rural areas. About 8 centers have been established for training in the field of Typing, Beauty Culture, Electrician, Designing, Carpentry, Book-Keeping , Accountancy, Welding, Plumber and Data Entry Operator etc near about 600 students are trained per year. Transfer Technology and Skill Development training is also imparted to the farmers.
Industry Institute Interaction Cell :
In order to keep a close liaison with the industry, banks, insurance corporation/companies and other institutes of higher learning, an Industry Institute Interaction Cell has been set up, which is headed by the Training & Placement Officer. This cell is performing the following functions :
- To arrange visits of the students to different industries, corporations, universities and business houses in order to give them bigger exposure.
- To arrange extension lectures on topics which are related to the courses of study. From eminent engineers/technocrats and experts from other relevant fields to broaden student's mental horizon.
- To arrange campus interviews for employment to the final year or passout students.
- To arrange staff development training.
- To arrange industrial training of students.
- To arrange Apprenticeship training of the students.
- To provide consultancy to industries with the aid of faculty of the institute.
Extra Curricular Activities:
Utmost significance is attached to the harmonious development of the personalities of the students studying here. For that, great emphasis is laid on games, sports and extra curricular activities like Declamation contest, Cultural shows and short educational tours. Besides various clubs like Horticulture club, Music, Dance and Dramatic clubs have been set up.